- Top Stories
Right of way gained through condemnation hearing
- For the past several months, the Ardmore Development Authority has been meeting in executive session to discuss a right of way for a transloading project at the Ardmore Airpark. Highway 53 LLC, headed by Tim Duit, owned the right of way. The ADA had been under the impression a verbal agreement was in place but that was not the case as work was put on hold until access could be gained through negotiation or legal means.On May 6, the ADA paid...
- Right of way gained through condemnation hearing
Tornadoes level homes in Shawnee, dozens injured
- SHAWNEE (AP) — One of several tornadoes that touched down Sunday in Oklahoma turned homes in a trailer park near Oklahoma City into splinters and rubble and sent frighte...
- Tornadoes level homes in Shawnee, dozens injured
- Should Powerball Winner Take Lump-sum Payment or Annuitize? 11:18 AM
- Prepaid Cards Lose Fees, Gain Users 07:00 AM
- Food Trends At Their Freshest in San Diego May. 17, 2013
- 5 Traits of Our Unbanked and Underbanked May. 17, 2013
- 5 Worst Home Renovation Projects May. 17, 2013
- Expect Your Health Care in Retirement to Hit $200,000 May. 16, 2013
- 10 Reasons to Stop Being a Jerk and Drink a Fruit Beer May. 16, 2013
- Read more business stories