- Top Stories
I-35 southbound shutdown at Oswalt Road Exit
- The Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports both lanes of Interstate 35 southbound are closed at mile marker 21 for a semi in the center median at mile marker 20 to be uprighted. The Oklahoma Department of Transportation is diverting traffic off at mile marker 21 (Oswalt Road) and will be rerouting traffic to US Highway 77 southbound into Marietta and State Highway 32 westbound back to I-35 at mile marker 15.
- I-35 southbound shutdown at Oswalt Road Exit
Names of 16 Moore tornado fatality victims released
- The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office has released the names, ages and causes of death on 16 of the 24 victims who died in the Moore tornado.
- Names of 16 Moore tornado fatality victims released
- 5 Reasons the Housing Market Will Keep On Rising 11:00 AM
- What You Wear to the Office Still Matters 09:00 AM
- 10 Family Vehicles You Can Still Look Cool In 08:30 AM
- 5 Delightful Strawberry Cocktails for Warmer Weather 07:00 AM
- Oklahoma Relief Efforts Feature Small Businesses and Local Heroes May. 21, 2013
- 14 Good Jobs That Don't Require a College Degree May. 21, 2013
- The Digital Skeptic: Investors Would Do Well to Get Real, Not Dig... May. 21, 2013
- Read more business stories