- Mercy gets new chopper for babies
- Posted Oct. 16, 2012 midnight
- The new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit transport helicopter arrived in Ardmore Monday, allowing staff to look at its capabilities. The helicopter will be used by Mercy Hospitals in Oklahoma for quicker transportation of critically ill newborns to Oklahoma City.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Confederate monument ceremony Saturday at Rose Hill Cemetery
- Bellator coming to WinStar Wednesday
- Commission approved budget: Auction authorized for surplus items
- City sales tax special election sought
- GED testing changes are on the way
- Juneteenth Celebration Day
- Chili on a hot day: Ledbetter takes top honors at Lakeland Chil...
- Senior Menus
- Public Records
- Church burglar arested
- Woman injured in wrong-way crash with 18-wheeler on I-35
- Read more top stories