Week of April 23
• Wilson Fundamental Camps: Kindergarten through third-grade session, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. June 1-2, $45 fee; fourth- through sixth-grade session 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. June 3-4, $55 fee. Deadline to register is May 1; call coach John Black at (580) 668-2317 or 695-7445 to register.
• Lake Murray Ladies League: Lake Murray Golf Course, May 7-Oct. 15, tee times between 4-6 p.m., informational signup meeting on April 23 at 6 p.m. at the pro shop, for more information, call Laura at (580) 223-6613.
• Lake Murray Monday Morning Toss-Up: Lake Murray GC, May 4, 9 a.m., continues first three Mondays of each month, register by 8:45 a.m., handicap system. Call (580) 223-6613.
• Lake Country Horseshoe Pitchers Association: Regional Park, 6:30 p.m., every Tuesday night, male and female, no charges or experience required, call Buddy Bellamy at (580) 277-0648.
• Nocona Rotary Club Fifth Annual UPRA Bull Fest: Nocona Chisholm Trail Rodeo Arena, May 2, mutton bustin’ at 7:30 p.m., bull riding at 8, children’s calf scramnble, women’s steer scramble, donkey race, $10 adults/$5 kids advanced tickets, $12/$7 at the gate, for information and to sign up for bull riding, call (580) 276-5606.
• Rodeo Gainesville Scholarship Program: Gainesville, 2009 graduating seniors in Thackerville and Marietta eligible and encouraged to take advantage, program consists of two $250 scholarships to be awarded in conjunction with Rodeo Gainesville on May 7, 8 and 9, contact the Gainesville Riding Club by e-mail: www.rodeogainesville.com, Jane Martin, (940) 665-2671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lone Grove Days 5K Walk/Run: Sullivan Park, May 23, 9 a.m., 7:30 a.m. registration on race day, awards for top walkers and runners in each age division, for information, call Cristin Roberts at (580) 657-8807 or (580) 504-2434 or register online at http://www.signmeup.com/65035.
• Road Race 2 A Cure: Ardmore Regional Park, May 9, 8:30 a.m., 5K run and 1-mile walk/run, hosted by American Cancer Society, registration between 7-8 a.m., for more information, call Robbie Brooks at (580) 504-6372 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Ardmore G.O.A.L.S./Challenger British Soccer Camp: Morris Fields, June 1-5, ages 4-6 mini soccer for 1 1/2 hours ($72) and ages 6-16 half day ($96), call Gus Caudle at (580) 465-7411, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.challengersports.com.
• 15th Annual Haskell Commencement Indian Men’s and Women’s Fastpitch Tournament: Lawrence, Kan., May 9-10, Clinton Lake Sports Complex, e-mail email@example.com or call (785) 979-5501.
• Ardmore Summer Softball Leagues: Ardmore Parks and Recreation, team entry until April 30, $360 for men’s or co-ed open, $320 for men’s or co-ed church, $75 late fee for entries after deadline, no entries after May 4 at noon, women’s open division available ($30/per person), church league coaches meeting May 4, open league meeting May 5, call (580) 223-4844.
• Comanche Mother’s Day Bash Tournament: Comanche High School, May 8-10, three divisions (t-ball, 8 and under pitch, 10 and under machine pitch), $75 t-ball entry fee, $100 8U, 10U entry fee, fund raising for CHS softball team, for information, call Debbie Milam at (580) 656-1570 or Tammy Taylor at (580) 467-3206.
Track & Field
• Southern Oklahoma Track Club Summer Program: Noble Stadium, ages 8-18, practices Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-8:30 p.m. For information, call H.F.V. Wilson Community Center at (580) 223-0136.