OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City Community College will provide a Presentation Skills Training course for business professionals from 8:30 a.m. To noon Dec. 13.
The morning class will be at the OKC Downtown College, located on the 4th floor of the Ronald J. Norick Downtown Library, 300 Park Ave.
Participants in the class will be asked to deliver two presentations on which they will be critiqued by others and themselves. The instructor of the course will also offer personalized feedback.
Course objectives include:
· Managing presentation anxiety
· Using PowerPoint effectively
· Beginning a presentation successfully
· Maintaining eye contact with the audience
· Using hands descriptively
· Avoiding non-words like "um"
· Keeping good voice volume and inflection
· Avoiding weaving, shuffling and pacing
Page 2 of 2 - · Transitioning smoothly from slide to slide and point to point
· Turning copious facts and details into memorable messages
· Handling Q&A productively
· Concluding strongly
Cost to attend the Presentation Skills Training class is $149. To register, or for more information, please contact John Claybon at (405) 682-7855, or email@example.com.