The following projects will impact travel on major highways today through Christmas Day:
I-35 narrowed at US-64 in Perry
I-35 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at US-64 (Fir St.) in Perry.
US-60 narrowed near Pond Creek
US-60 is narrowed east of US-81, near Pond Creek.
US-60 narrowed in Enid
US-60 is narrowed near the US-64/US-412 junction in Enid
I-40 narrowed near Henryetta
I-40 is narrowed to one lane in each direction between I-40B in Henryetta and US-75 east of Okemah.
US-69 narrowed north of Eufaula
US-69 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at SH-150 north of Eufaula to the US-69B interchange south of Eufaula.
US-69B closed in Durant
US-69B is closed just south of US-70 in Durant for bridge work.
US-70 narrowed in Durant
Eastbound US-70 is narrowed to one lane west of US-69 in Durant.
Oklahoma City Metro
I-44 narrows near N.W. 10th St. today
The right lane of eastbound I-44 will be closed between N.W. 10th St. and N.W. 23rd St. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today for surface repairs.
For a map of major construction projects in Tulsa visit: http://ow.ly/fs4Q0 I-244/US-169 corridor – I-244 closed at 129th E. Ave. Expect significant delays in this corridor, especially during peak travel times. Locate an alternate route if possible.
• All lanes of eastbound I-244 are closed between 129th E. Ave. and the I-44 junction; use southbound US-169 to eastbound I-44 as a detour.
• Various lane closures east and westbound I-244 between the I-44 split to near Memorial Drive.
Drivers should be alert as crews move westbound I-244 traffic off the detour route and onto the new multi-modal bridge over the Arkansas River south of downtown Tulsa. After 6 a.m. Thursday, westbound I-244 is expected to have three open lanes, and eastbound I-244 will continue to have two open lanes until further notice. Even though traffic is shifted to this new bridge, drivers should remain alert to crews, equipment and reduced speeds on both the east and westbound bridges in this corridor
The following ramp closures will remain in place until further notice:
• Westbound US-64/SH-51 off-ramp to eastbound I-244/westbound US-64/SH-51
(south to west leg IDL)
• Southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 ramp to westbound I-244/southbound
• Eastbound I-244 on-ramp from 17th St., and various lane closures on 17th
• Westbound I-244 on-ramp from 7th St.
I-244 ramp to US-75 closed (NE corner of the IDL)
The westbound I-244 off-ramp to southbound US-75 (NE corner IDL) is closed; follow the north and west legs of the IDL for access to southbound US-75 or eastbound US-64/SH-51. The northbound US-75 on-ramp from 2nd St. is also closed.
I-44/Lewis Ave. corridor closures
• Be alert to reduced speed limits on I-44 in the Lewis Ave. corridor.
• All lanes of north and southbound Lewis Ave. are closed at the I-44 junction. Use Harvard Ave. or Peoria Ave. as detours.
For turnpike info contact the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority at 405-425-3600 or pikepass.com.
Reminder: ODOT offices will be closed Monday and Tuesday.