|
|
|
The Daily Ardmoreite
  • Fire claims camper, storage building

    • email print
  • michael.pineda@ardmoreite.com
    A quick response by the Ardmore Fire Department Friday afternoon prevented what could have been a severe fire. As things stand, a camper and storage building were lost in the blaze on 7th Street NW.
    Fire Chief Cary Williamson said the origin of the fire appeared to be electrical but the investigation was ongoing.
    "It looks like the fire started from an extension cord from the house into the camper," he said. "They were using the camper as an office and a closet."
    Williamson added the extension cord was used to run a computer and other electrical devices. OG&E was also called to the scene to restore power. No injuries were reported in the fire.

        calendar