Tax season is just around the corner. Few people look forward to it, but those who are concerned they may owe taxes approach this time with particular apprehension. According to the OSCPA , there are options for those who need more time to file their returns or who are having trouble paying what they owe including seeking the help of a local certified public accountant.

If you are facing challenges in filing your tax return or paying your taxes due, be sure to turn to your local CPA, the OSCPA recommends. He or she can offer advice on all your pressing financial questions.

To learn more visit, where you can sign up for a free e-newsletter, try out financial calculators and more.