|
|
|
The Daily Ardmoreite
  • Earth Month tips

    • email print
  • April is Earth Month and ICF International provide easy suggestions to do your part to save the planet like:
     
    Head to the dump.
     
    On average, each of us creates 4.6 pounds of trash per day, and 55% goes to landfills (the other 45% is recycled or incinerated). Take a trip to your landfill to see where your trash goes. Be an informed consumer—it could influence your habits.
      • calendar