The Daily Ardmoreite
    • Home Photo Galleries  Photo
    • Ardmore Residential Fire on Culbertson St.

    • An undetected electrical short in the living room of a house, located at 907 Culbertson Street, caused a fire Thursday afternoon that did an estimated $50,000 damage before being doused by Ardmore firefighters. Ardmore Fire Marshall Clyde Ellis said no one was injured as a result of the blaze, which apparently burned for some time before it was discovered. 

      Posted Oct. 24, 2013

top clicks

There are no recent comments.