Based on results of an investigation into a hit and run, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol secured arrest warrants for Sabrina Graham, 32, and James Conn Nipp, 22, Friday. The charges are related to the disappearance of Molly Miller and Colt Haynes.

Graham, a resident of Lone Grove, was arrested at her place of employment pending the felony charge of fraudulent insurance and the misdemeanor charge of false reporting of a crime. The Lone Grove Police Department along with the Wilson Police Department assisted the Highway Patrol in the arrest.

Graham bonded out of the Carter County Detention Center on a $2,500 warrant bond.

Authorities are currently searching for Nipp, who has a warrant out for felony eluding an officer while endangering others. The charge is based on a police pursuit of a vehicle on July 7. It was also the last time that Miller and Haynes were seen. Nipp is considered a fugitive from the law as authorities continue to search for him.

Early Saturday evening, Capt. Ronnie Hampton, commander Troop F, said the search was ongoing as sheriff departments in both Love and Carter Counties were involved as well as county municipal agencies. He also said contact with the U.S. Marshal's Service was made to develop further assistance in the search.

Authorities began to search for Nipp, a resident of Overbrook, at 3 p.m. Friday and released the information to the public Friday evening.

The hit and run investigation was initiated to determine who was driving a 2012 Honda Accord, belonging to Graham, on July 7. The Wilson Police Department began the pursuit, losing sight of the vehicle on county roads. A short time later, Love County deputies observed the car driven at high speeds on Oswalt Road and observed the car turn south on Long Hollow Road in northern Love County.

A press release indicated Graham reported the car stolen to the Lone Grove Police Department July 8. Within days of the chase, Miller was reported as a missing person to the Wilson Police Department. Haynes was also reported missing to authorities.

The car was found two weeks later by Love County deputies and stored. In September, the OHP was informed the car had sustained damage but a police report had not been made. The OHP began an investigation, which resulted in 500 pages of investigative reports.

Hampton said it was determined that both Miller and Haynes had been in the vehicle at the time of the police pursuit. The report also determined that Nipp had been the driver.

The investigation revealed over $18,000 in damage although Hampton said the damage was not the physical damage typical to other accidents.

"To be honest, when the car was located I don't think anybody thought the damage was that extensive," he said. "The car was driven through several barbed wire fences, which did a lot of damage. There was also a lot of damage to the undercarriage from driving through ditches."

In addition to the Honda, it was determined five stolen vehicles had been recovered before and after the chase on July 7 on property adjacent to Nipp's property. At least two cars showed signs of hit and run collisions and damage to property from police chases in similar circumstances that occurred in 2013.

"Criminal investigations take months and sometimes years to work," Hampton said. "However, it's important that the public recognizes the law enforcement agencies are working together to solve all the crimes that have occurred in the past year. Police chases can be dangerous to the public and the aggressive nature of the police chases that have ended in northern Love County involving stolen cars is alarming."

Those incidents are under investigation by the OHP as well as both county sheriff departments and the Lone Grove and Wilson police departments. Once enough evidence is collected, the findings will be presented to the district attorney.

Those departments, as well as the OSBI, Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, United States Marshals Services Eastern Oklahoma Violent Fugitive Task Force, Chickasaw Lighthorse Police, Ardmore and Durant Police Departments and the National Insurance Crime Bureau have been involved in the investigation and follow-up investigations.

Hampton encourages anyone with information regarding the investigation to contact their local law enforcement agency.