Bond was set at $30,000 Monday for a Shawnee man who was arrested following a stabbing incident that injured two people.

Bond was set at $30,000 Monday for a Shawnee man who was arrested following a stabbing incident that injured two people.

George Edmond Walker, 35, was being held in the Pottawatomie County Public Safety Center Monday on complaints of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and possession of a concealed weapon. Formal charges have not been filed.

A police report shows officers responded to 1514 E. Walnut about 2:30 a.m. Sunday to a possible stabbing involving at least two victims.

A neighbor at the scene told police the suspect might still be inside that home with a weapon, while a mother and son who were injured were reported to be at the neighbor's home.

Police checked the house and found Frank Teboe lying on the kitchen floor with a small cut above his left eye and another below his left eye; police didn't find Walker inside the residence.

Reports show that Teboe, who was "very intoxicated" couldn't give police much information about what happened, but said Walker, his brother, had been there and just "went off" while talking to a woman there.

Officers reported the kitchen was a mess. The table and chairs were broken and there was glass strewn all over the floor.

The report shows Sharon Jean Alsip and her son, A-Yo Isaiah Tulsey Jones, no ages listed, were both treated for reported stab wounds and then transported to OU Medical Center for further treatment. Both were listed as being discharged, a hospital spokesman said Monday.

Not long after police responded to the incident, a tribal police officer located Walker in the area of Draper and Oakland Streets, where police found he had a switchblade knife in one of his pockets.

That knife was logged into evidence as Walker was transported to the police department for further questioning. His jacket and T-shirt, which had blood on them, were both taken for evidence in the case, reports show.

"Walker was intoxicated and uncooperative" when Detective Ronnie Wilson questioned him, according to the report, and was later taken to jail for book-in.

Once the investigation into this matter is complete, the case will be turned over to the district attorney's officer for review and consideration of any formal charges.

Watch for updates.