State Rep. John Bennett says forms are now available for Marine Corps or Navy veterans who wish to order specialty “Combat Action” license plates.


“The plates should be available by mid-January,” said Bennett, R-Sallisaw. “Interested veterans have to provide their DD214 discharge paperwork or other official documentation to prove they are in receipt of the Combat Action award from the Navy or Marine Corps.”


The order forms are available at