COVID-19 in Oklahoma: June 9, 2020
As of this advisory, there are 7,363 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
There are five additional deaths. None occurred since June 8, all died between April 5 and June 7:
– one in Oklahoma County, a female in the 65 and older age group;
– one in Tulsa County, a female in the 50-64 age group;
– one in Cleveland County, a male in the 65 and older age group;
– one in Muskogee County, a female in the 65 and older age group;
– one in Nowata County, a male in the 18-35 age group.
There are 353 total deaths in the state.
COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership.
For more information, visit https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
Confirmed Positive Cases
*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date
*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date
Total Cumulative Hospitalizations
Deaths in the Past 24 hours
Total Cumulative Deaths
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
SOURCE: Oklahoma State Department of Health